luxury photographic adventures in san francisco
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop in one of the most vibrant locations in the world: San Francisco, California.
Whether it's the iconic bridges and landmarks of San Francisco itself, exploring the state parks and Muir Woods, or venturing along the coastline to capture rugged seascapes in some of the unique weather that brings fame to the bay - you'll find stunning scenery to photograph in all directions. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across this eclectic city, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the heart of the city, we'll incorporate rooftops, landscapes, aerial and seascape photography into your custom workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- capture the city from the highest rooftops
- spectacular up-close shots of the Bay Bridge and Golden Gate
- helicopter sunset shoots high above the bay area
- landscape and cityscape photography combined into one
- hike through the stunning Muir Woods and Mt Tamalpais
- escape for the day to photograph and enjoy Napa Valley
- Golden Gate Bridge
- Treasure Island
- Napa Valley
- Mt Tamalpais State Park
- Baker Beach
- Seal Rocks
- Downtown & Rooftops
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 10 minute walk from the car
- some up-close locations will require hiking for up to 25 minutes
- Mt Tamalpais can involve hikes for up to 1.5 hours
- downtown and rooftop locations are less than a 3 storey climb by foot
- summer climate: 56°F - 70°F / 13°C - 21°C
- winter climate: 43°F - 57°F / 6°C - 14°C
accommodation & transport
- 5 star accommodation in the heart of San Francisco
- overnight option in Napa at a top boutique hotel
- exclusive club lounge access provided as standard
- air-conditioned luxury SUV vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top-rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email email@example.com or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.