luxury photographic adventures in london
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop across the United Kingdom's capital city, London.
With over 2,000 years of history, iconic buildings and neighbourhoods, this is a trip that will ensure you leave with memory cards full to the brim of amazing sights and adventures across the most populated city in England, and a landmark photographer's paradise. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across the 600 square miles of incredible views, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the heart of the action, we'll incorporate landscape, aerial, cityscape and rooftop photography into your private workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- rooftop photography in the heart of the city
- private aerial tour by helicopter
- night photography through the city streets
- explore the culture and energy of London's neighbourhoods
- capture icons such as Big Ben, St. Paul's Cathedral and more
- landscape, cityscape and aerial photography combined into one trip
- St. Paul's Cathedral
- Big Ben & Houses of Parliament
- Tower Bridge
- River Thames
- The Square Mile
- Canada Water
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 5 minute walk from our transportation
- some rooftop locations will require walking up to 8 flights of stairs
- expect to be on your feet shooting for 5-6 hours per day with breaks as needed
- most routes require no uphill ascents between locations
- summer climate: 59°F - 77°F / 15°C - 25°C
- winter climate: 28°F - 46°F / -2°C - 8°C
accommodation & transport
- 5-star luxury accommodation in the heart of the city
- exclusive club lounge access throughout your stay
- onsite fitness and spa facilities
- climate-controlled luxury vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.