luxury photographic adventures in dorset and beyond
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop across the rugged landscapes and ancient ruins of Dorset and Wiltshire, in the south of England.
With views that span hundreds of millions of years, along with neolithic monuments from thousands of years ago, this is as much an expedition through time as it is through landscape photography. Capturing images from the stunning Jurassic Coastline, Stonehenge, Lyme Regis, Purbeck and the countryside in between, this is a trip that will ensure you leave with memory cards full to the brim of amazing sights and adventures. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across this incredible part of England, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury boutique accommodation in the heart of the action, we'll incorporate landscape, aerial, sunrise and seascape photography into your private workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- sunrise access to Stonehenge's inner circle
- aerial photography tour over the Jurassic Coast
- explore the ancient ruins of Corfe Castle at sunrise
- capture the chalk and limestone formations of Purbeck
- photograph the storms that strike the Lyme Regis Cobb
- landscape, seascape and landmark photography combined into one trip
- Gold Hill
- Old Harry Rocks
- Lyme Regis Cobb
- Corfe Castle
- Pulpit Rock
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 45 minute walk from the car
- some coastal locations will require a brief, 20 minute, steep hike across uneven surfaces
- any water activities will require a competent ability to swim
- many locations are accessed via fields and natural paths; clothing will likely get dirty
- summer climate: 59°F - 79°F / 15°C - 26°C
- winter climate: 36°F - 44°F / 2°C - 7°C
accommodation & transport
- top rated boutique accommodation selected for their locations
- quality hotels are booked in the heart of villages and towns
- some locations will allow for night-shooting of the galaxy above
- climate-controlled, spacious vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.