luxury photographic adventures in arizona
Welcome to your tailor-made photography workshop across the rugged landscapes, rivers and canyons of Arizona, USA.
With scenes varying from the mighty Colorado River, the Grand Canyon, Horseshoe Bend and the world-famous Antelope Canyon, this is a trip that will ensure you leave with memory cards full to the brim of amazing sights and adventures. Working directly with Paul, before, during and after your journey across this incredible part of America, you'll be treated to stunning locations, amazing experiences and down-to-earth photographic tuition which will ensure you capture both fine art prints that you'll be proud to display for all to see, as well as memories that will last a lifetime.
Staying in luxury accommodation in the heart of the action, we'll incorporate landscape, aerial, slot-canyon and desert photography into your custom workshop itinerary, delivering a portfolio of your own stunning images that will be truly unique and special to you.
- horseshoe bend at golden hour
- aerial tour by helicopter over the grand canyon
- photographic access to both Antelope Canyons
- capture the light beams in the caves during summer
- visit the stunning Havasupai waterfall
- landscape, desert and slot-canyon photography combined into one trip
- photograph "the wave" rock formation
- Grand Canyon
- Horseshoe Bend
- Antelope Canyon
- The Wave
- Lake Powell
- Havasu Falls
activity level & climate
- most locations are within a 30 minute walk from the car or helicopter
- some up-close locations will require hiking for up to 2 hours
- photographing the wave requires a permit in advance, and subject to capacity controls
- slot canyon photography may not be suitable for anyone who suffers from claustrophobia
- depending on location, some routes may involve slow vertical ascents up to 300ft/100m
- summer climate: 82°F - 105°F / 28°C - 41°C
- winter climate: 43°F - 65°F / 6°C - 18°C
accommodation & transport
- top rated accommodation in the heart of each location
- high end boutique hotels throughout
- some locations will allow for night-shooting of the galaxy above, steps from the hotel
- climate-controlled luxury 4x4 SUV vehicles
- transport provided from start to finish of the workshop
- daily hotel breakfasts included
- on-location lunches at great local food hotspots
- top rated restaurants for dinner
- snacks and drinks provided throughout the day
- alcoholic beverages included with dinner
Learn from the best, with one-to-one photographic tuition and post-processing advice throughout, along with access to the latest equipment.
You’re in control of where you want to shoot, using Paul’s extensive local knowledge to deliver unique options and locations.
With no added-extras and luxury accommodation, you can concentrate on what you do best : taking great photographs.
ask us about booking
We'd love to hear from you and understand your plans.
With workshop destinations and budgets to suit all levels of photographer, we're sure there's something special we can design around your individual needs.
To get in touch, or make a booking, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the form here to send us a message:
our partnership with Phase One:
The ultimate in image quality, from the ultimate camera system - through our special partnership with Phase One's Digital Artist Series, you have the unique opportunity to shoot using the most advanced medium format camera system in the world.
For a small additional charge, participants will receive their own Phase One XF camera, ultra-high resolution medium format digital back and a selection of the latest lenses to make use of throughout the workshop - capturing incredible details in photographs which deliver world-leading resolution and image quality.
Alongside Paul, those taking advantage of the Phase One upgrade will be guided by technical experts and direct support from Phase One - with hints, tips and step-by-step assistance to get the best out of this amazing camera system.
Don't hesitate to get in touch about our luxury custom workshops - we're here to help at any time.
Many frequently asked questions are also answered on our dedicated FAQ page - click here to take a look.
All workshop bookings are subject to our standard booking terms and conditions, available to read here. If there are any other specific questions that have not been addressed, please feel free to email us directly at the studio.