Planning The Shoot Masterclass – Tools, Tips & Tricks – 23rd August 2022
REPLAY PURCHASE ONLY
Live event ticketing has closed.
Join Paul for an exclusive masterclass in shoot planning.
The tools, tips and tricks you need, to ensure you walk away with the best possible images.
In this live and interactive 90-minute session, you’ll learn:
- The tools, services and apps that are used to plan a successful shoot
- Designing shoots around sunrise/sunset
- Planning, and reading, shadow data and elevation’s impact on viewpoints
- Guaranteeing the right position for astro-photography and the Galactic Core
- Reading wind, cloud, aviation data
- The “perfect” weather forecast, and how to plan around it
- In-the field tips and tricks
- Building the right backup plan
- Key additional equipment to bring along in your bag
- What to do when things go wrong
- …and much more
How to attend:
- Complete checkout and payment online
- Receive confirmation email and receipt within 48 hours
- Attendee info sent from 3 days prior to masterclass (20th August)
- Choose slot preference by return of email
- Receive meeting invite & confirmation
- Join session, with your own issues & questions
- Receive access to recorded session via link on completion
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, YouTube Live Session or Zoom meeting in full HD video. (Format will be confirmed 1 week prior to broadcast.)
In order to participate, and by signing up for a masterclass session, you agree that you have the following available for use:
Watch and Participate:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.15 or later (“Mojave”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 8GB RAM
- Screen resolution of at least 1920 x 1080
- Browser: Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
Recommended for fully-interactive sessions:
- Full or Trial Edition of Capture One v.21+ (14+)
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
For Zoom sessions, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join the virtual meeting space 5 minutes prior to the agreed start time, using a minimum 8Mbps down / 4Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.
- One purchase = One seat/computer access to the live session. For multiple attendees on different devices, the appropriate number of products should be purchased.
- Classes are non-refundable in the case of non-attendance, but links to the recording will be made available to all customers
- We are not responsible for a failure in Internet connectivity, but if/when such an issue occur, please be prepared to quit Zoom or YouTube, check your internet connection (by running a https://fast.com test ) and re-joining once you have confirmed your connection is back online – at which point, you will be re-admitted if necessary.
- If connectivity cannot be restored, an alternative date/time for the remainder of the editing session will be arranged and/or links to the full recording will be made available.