Black & White Conversion Masterclass, Capture One – 24th July 2022
SESSION REPLAY PURCHASE
The live event has ended
Join Paul for an exclusive masterclass in black and white conversion using Capture One Pro.
In this live and interactive 90-minute session, you’ll learn:
- How to set up your raw image to be ready for B&W conversion, step-by-step, from start to finish
- Ideal histogram inputs for high (and low) contrast outputs
- Using colour balance to adjust monochrome density
- Integrating the Silver Efex plugin into your workflow
- When Black and White is the right (and wrong) decision
- Advanced use of specific Capture One tools & features
- Recovery of challenging features of camera dynamic range
- Output sharpening & noise control
- Using white balance to alter a monochrome output
- The final steps in delivering a print-ready file for black and white output
- …and much more
Note: The live event has now ended, but access to the recording is still available through purchase.
How to attend:
- Complete checkout and payment online
- Receive confirmation email and receipt within 48 hours
- Attendee info will be sent after 18th July
- Choose slot preference by return of email
- Receive meeting invite & confirmation
- Join session, with your own issues & questions
- Receive access to recorded session via link on completion
All classes are provided and operated as a secure, password protected, YouTube Live Session or Zoom meeting in full HD video. (Format will be confirmed 1 week prior to broadcast.)
In order to participate, and by signing up for a masterclass session, you agree that you have the following available for use:
Watch and Participate:
- Mac computer running OS X 10.15 or later (“Mojave”) -or-
- Windows computer running Windows 8 or Windows 10 Home, Pro, or Enterprise
- Dual-Core 2GHz or higher processor with minimum 8GB RAM
- Screen resolution of at least 1920 x 1080
- Browser: Edge 12+, Chrome 30+ or Safari 10+
Recommended for fully-interactive sessions:
- Full or Trial Edition of Capture One v.22+ (15+)
- Webcam or HD Webcam, built-in or via USB
For Zoom sessions, you will need to have the latest version of the Zoom meetings client downloaded (instructions will be in your confirmation email) and join the virtual meeting space 5 minutes prior to the agreed start time, using a minimum 8Mbps down / 4Mbps up, reliable Internet connection.
- One purchase = One seat/computer access to the live session. For multiple attendees on different devices, the appropriate number of products should be purchased.
- Classes are non-refundable in the case of non-attendance, but links to the recording will be made available to all customers
- We are not responsible for a failure in Internet connectivity, but if/when such an issue occur, please be prepared to quit Zoom or YouTube, check your internet connection (by running a https://fast.com test ) and re-joining once you have confirmed your connection is back online – at which point, you will be re-admitted if necessary.
- If connectivity cannot be restored, an alternative date/time for the remainder of the editing session will be arranged and/or links to the full recording will be made available.